UK GDPR Workshop
A 2.5 hour workshop for up to 20 delegates. The ideal training solution for voluntary sector organisations to refresh any previously learned knowledge or introduce UK GDPR to new members of staff and/or volunteers.
- What does Data Protection refer to?
- Roles and responsibilities
- Types of personal and sensitive data that need protecting
- The 7 Principles of Data Protection
- How to identify breaches and understand the severity of them
- What to do if you breach DP
- Scenarios of real examples of breaches (where applicable). What actions would you take?
- Identify what breaches could occur when working remotely or at home
- Actions to ensure data is protected
Request prices and available dates