Conflict in the workplace can happen from time to time, which is often the result of an imbalance at either work or home. Knowing how to handle such situations, should they occur, is essential to keep employees and volunteers feeling safe and reassured. This 2 hour workshop will prepare staff and volunteers for such situations.
- Define what is meant by behaviour that challenges
- Identify how and why conflict can arise (internal and external influences)
- Understand the impact of conflict and behaviour that challenges in a work setting
- Setting and maintaining appropriate boundaries and expectations
- Understand the “escalation cycle” and learn how to deescalate different scenarios
- Learn ways that specific behaviours within others can be positively defused
- Positive feedback to enhance positive behaviour change
Book a Conflict and Challenging Behaviour at Work Session
Complete the form below and Hive Training Solutions will contact you with prices, available dates and to discuss your organisation’s needs.