A person-centred accredited learning programme designed to advance personal, social and professional skills
Sign up to the programme and a member of the team will contact you to arrange for an induction.
Alternative Learning In Creative Environments (ALICE)
The purpose of ALICE is to advance personal, social and professional skills with the aim of learners:
a) Gaining accredited learning in employability skills
b) Gaining experience volunteering
c) Gaining employment
d) Gaining a sense of purpose and improved social connections.
Understandably some of the above won’t be appropriate for everybody, so this is managed on a learner by learner basis and all learning is tailored to the needs of the individual.
Some of the topics of learning could focus on, but not limited to:
- Confidence and resilience
- Time management
- Presentation skills / public speaking
- Basic first aid
- Job search skills
- Digital skills
- Finance skills
- Leadership skills
Learners will achieve an AIM Award in Employability Skills.
- Learners must be living in South Derbyshire
- Currently unemployed or on zero hours
- Develop personal skills
- Develop social skills
- Develop professional skills
- Residents of South Derbyshire with a desire to feel fulfilled and have a greater sense of purpose and wellbeing