Hive Training Solutions
‘Realising the Potential in People’
HIVE Training Solutions delivers training and development solutions to individuals, third-sector organisations and the private sector across the East Midlands.
As part of South Derbyshire CVS, Hive Training Solutions aim is to maximise the impact of the sector, help develop new opportunity and realise the potential in everyone.
We provide a range of pre-developed and accredited courses (see our Workshop Learning page for more details) ranging from GDPR and Safeguarding to Impact Reporting and Search Engine Optimisation.
Additionally, we can develop bespoke solutions based around your needs. We’re able to do this through our extensive ‘Approved Associates’ model, ensuring that we have the most appropriately qualified individual on hand to deliver. Get in touch to discuss your training needs today.
AIM Accredited Learning
Hive Training Solutions (under SDCVS) is an AIM Accredited centre. AIM is regulated by Ofqual, and licensed by the Quality Assurance Agency, meaning that our programmes and courses meet the highest standards of education and training.
AIM Assured Learning
Hive Training Solutions also offer AIM Investing in Your Future (IF) assured training. IF is an excellence kitemark awarded to organisations who can demonstrate a great company culture, delivering high standards of training and development provision to their own staff, volunteers and other delegates.
Training and Development
5 Pillars of Learning
• Courses to improve personal, social and employment skills and more
• Support civic and economic participation
• Courses to help build resilience
• Establish positive behaviour and make informed decisions
• Supports health and poverty outcomes
• Courses to improve environmental awareness and action
• Supports environmental outcomes
• Supporting third/private sector organisations to thrive, comply and avoid poor practice
• Enable charities to make a greater difference and evolve (e.g. new ways of working including digital)
• Training on new and emergent trends and issues e.g. ‘training on updates to the Charities Act’